Maintaining a website involves numerous activities that are necessary for the website to serve its users and to give the owner a reputation, improve the business, and increase earnings in the case of commercial sites.
Activities for Maintaining the Website
- Extend domain and web hosting
- Maintenance of web hosting and email servers
- Updating the latest CMS (Content Management System)
- Updating the latest plug-in versions (CMSs)
- Updating the latest versions of themes (responsive themes) for site design
- Updating the content to pages (Pages)
- Updating the content on Articles (Posts)
- Updating the content on services (Plugins)
- Security protection of the site from malicious attacks
- Regularly making a copy of website data.
- Restoring the website and all the data in the event of a demolition of the website.
- Using the Google Webmaster Tools and other web tools for diagnosis and health.
- Monitoring and analyzing the statistics of the visits and submission of statistical reports to the website owner.
A team of web site maintenance experts:
- web developers,
- web designers,
- server administrators,
- web administrators,
- security experts,
- cms experts,
- seo experts,
- analytics experts,
- and more...
By ordering our Global Web Team Maintenance Packages, you allow our experts to work for you!
Conditions for Maintaining a Website
- Prices of maintaining a website are in Dollars and in monthly installments
- The prices for maintaining an additional website in another language are charged 30% of the price for the basic website
- The minimum period of website maintenance is 1 year
- Payment by 15th of the month on our bank account or PayPal
Need something else?
Feel free to contact us...